Sunday, May 5, 2013

Playing with Dream Pop Paper!

I was able to spend Friday and Saturday nites playing in my craft area...and working on some Dream Pop cards. I didn't want to mess up too much paper in the Cricut, so it was slow going after a couple of false starts.  I learned that to make pleated circles, I need to cut them at 1/2 the final size.  For 2-inch circles, the folds are then at 1/8"...which are tiny! But the card came out adorable!!! I did case the design from Pamela O'Connor, to give credit where credit is due.

Wish I had more time to make cards but life, housework and grocery intervened.  Life is good -- went to a friend's daughter's bridal shower and I had "date nite" with DH and saw Ironman III. So, a very good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and stopping by & sharing! I love comments and read them all! javascript:;