Sunday, May 26, 2013

Father's Day in Turquoise, ahem...Lagoon

Created for my dad. I'm pretty sure he won't be looking on my blog. Although he could possibly navigate to it from Facebook...hmmm. He's a pretty smart guy. 

The inside will be stamped with a Father's Day Sentiment.

The stars and frame were cut with the Cricut Artiste Cartridge. I loved just dialing up a size and getting different stars. These are 3", 2" and 1-1/2". 

Then I ran them through my Sizzix (yes, I know it's old-fashioned, but it's quick & it still works just fine!!!)

The Star stamped on white daisy with Lagoon ink is from the Pinwheel stamp set...only available until the end of MAY...

UPDATE: I've added some detailed pix...


 
Paper:  CTMH Later Sk8r, Lagoon, Outdoor Denim, White Daisy

CTMH Inks:  Lagoon, Outdoor Denim
CTMH Stamps:  Pinwheel, Perfect Fit-Frames 2
Stamps: Lucky Guy (
Studio G)
Other:  Stars Embossing Folder, Baker's Twine, brads
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and stopping by & sharing! I love comments and read them all! javascript:;