Monday, May 27, 2013

History-Birthday Balloons

Happy Happy Balloons!

Happy Happy Balloons!

These are some of the cards I was making for Birthdays last year. I usually make a set of cards that I can go to quickly when I need a card! 

I made several with this theme, because I loved the paper and it went so well with my stamps. Many of my cards start with the paper, then I start looking for stamps that match.

I fussy-cut the heat-embossed balloons. And, yes, there is a lack of ribbon, but my basic birthday stash each year needs to be unisex so I can use them for anyone in a hurry.

Orange is not usually my color, but it's cheery and fun! Twine for the balloon strings was difficult to attach and tie those tiny little knots, but I repeated it on several cards.


Paper:
Basic Gray Cupcake Collection

Stamps:  
Balloons - Stampin'Up Birthday Whimsy 
Sentiment - HeroArts Big Candles
Happy Tag - HeroArts Birthday Messages




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and stopping by & sharing! I love comments and read them all! javascript:;