- Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles dies
- Versamark ink
- Monkey Stamp: Changito Pair by Stampendous
- Cursive Sentiment: Stamp Baby by Cloud 9 Designs
- DCVW Animal Crackers paper stack
- Twin -- Maya Road Art Journaling Words
Showing this card off prompted the request for the twins congratulations cards posted previously.
Maybe it would be cuter if I put "It's Twins!" in the top left, and add "baby" instead of twin at the bottom right. I didn't use any ribbon because it was for boys. What do you think?
I have the paper and materials to make several more...maybe I will make a set and post it on Etsy! Or, maybe I will just make some twins and friends birthday cards using the rest of the materials.
Thanks for looking!