Saturday, May 25, 2013

Monkey Business

Lonely Card
   I had a request for some Baby Shower for TWIN BOYS invitations...so I made a few samples.  The expectant mother wanted monkeys.   This sample was my favorite! In the end, the shower-throwing committee selected some pre-printed cards.  It's lonely because I can't use only 1 invitation -- that won't result in very many attendees. I don't actually have a large stamp that says "twins".  So I used a sticky note and masked the word "wings" and added a "t" in front to make "twin".


I used:   
  • Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles dies
  • Versamark ink
  • Monkey Stamp:  Changito Pair by Stampendous
  • Cursive Sentiment: Stamp Baby by Cloud 9 Designs
  • DCVW Animal Crackers paper stack
  • Twin -- Maya Road Art Journaling Words

   Showing this card off prompted the request for the twins congratulations cards posted previously. 

   Maybe it would be cuter if I put "It's Twins!" in the top left, and add "baby" instead of twin at the bottom right.  I didn't use any ribbon because it was for boys. What do you think?

    I have the paper and materials to make several more...maybe I will make a set and post it on Etsy!  Or, maybe I will just make some twins and friends birthday cards using the rest of the materials.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and stopping by & sharing! I love comments and read them all! javascript:;