Monday, May 6, 2013

CK Convention in April; Sneak Peek

I went to the Creating Keepsakes convention in April with my stepmom and stepsister...and had a WONDERFUL TIME.  We attended 3 cardmaking classes and learned some new techniques. I also bought some beautiful stamps and spellbinder dies from Our Daily Bread, amongst others.   Why am I just now posting this?   Well, I got busy with my CTMH consultant project, and I also work full-time. So I will be posting about the classes and the cards we made in the future.  Right now I just want to say that I think I made my most beautiful card EVER for Mother's Day...can't post it yet for obvious reasons....but I was using some product from the convention and I am so excited to post it next week, I have to give a little preview...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and stopping by & sharing! I love comments and read them all! javascript:;