Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Later Sk8r

Finally had a chance to play with my Later Sk8r papers and made two great birthday cards for boys. With 7 nephews & 4 grandsons, I always need "man cards". 

First, I cut out several different gear shapes & sizes using the CTMH Cricut Artiste Cartridge. 

There is a great gear border on the cartridge, so I cut several of those, too.  

The Birthday stamp is from the CTMH MyAcrylix Perfect Fit Birthday set, which I punched out with a 1-1/4 circle punch and laid over the gears.
For the second card, I dry embossed a piece of Pear cardstock with a diamond plate dry embossing folder [Tim Holtz].  I added the zip strip from a B&T Duo sheet. I stacked the gear border and several gears, topping them with a die cut gear stamped in Lagoon ink with a gear from the In Gear MyAcrylix set.  I stamped Happy Birthday from the Perfect Fit-Birthday set with Lagoon ink.
With all the pieces I cut, I am ready to quickly put together several more cards with die cut embellishments. I had a great time making these 2 cards & I hope you enjoyed them!

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and stopping by & sharing! I love comments and read them all! javascript:;