Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lovely Thank You Cards

CTMH Dream Pop Paper...how I LOVE it....


I spent a lot of time with Later Sk8r paper and made 19 cards so far...so I went back to the Dream Pop paper and made a couple more before the promotion ends. I have plenty of paper to keep making these beautiful cards, though, so stay tuned for even more cards on this crafty blog.

Both cards also feature a SNEAK PEEK at the June CTMH Stamp of the Month, A Flowering Bunch, using the sentiment!
 
It was so easy to frame the Dream Pop paper, layer it, and cut a couple of embellishments with the Cricut Artiste cartridge.

I just added some other quick embellishments with ribbon, baker's twine, buttons and glitter glue to make these fabulous! 

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and stopping by & sharing! I love comments and read them all! javascript:;