Sunday, May 26, 2013

Later Sk8r Birthday Gears

Later Sk8r Birthday

I am still fighting a fever...with new antibiotics, so I'm confined this glorious Memorial Day weekend.

Not what I had planned, but the positive side is that I was able to make some cards.

I just sat down and cut out a bunch of gears from my Cricut using the patterned Later Sk8r paper and the Artiste cartridge. It was so easy.  The hardest part is economizing on the patterned paper -- I don't want to waste a bit of it!  When I finish making cards from the Later Sk8r paper packet, I will calculate how many cards it provided :)

Just sharing a cute masculine card I cranked out yesterday.



I Pinned this idea from Bethany Rielage, then CASE'd it. A link to her blog is included below. I also have a side-by-side comparison in my Pinned & Cased Pinterest board.  I think it's interesting to see how I implement other people's designs and ideas into my own cards.
Bethany's blog: 
http://stampingathome.blogspot.com/2013/02/mojo-monday-281-later-sk8r.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and stopping by & sharing! I love comments and read them all! javascript:;