Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pinwheel Graduation Card

At long last another pinwheel card! Pinwheel is the May SOTM for CTMH. I mixed it up with the CTMH Dream Pop paper.

I cut the card base from Whisper Cardstock into a 4.25x11 strip and folded it at the top. The outside of the pinwheel is cut using the Cricut Artiste cartridge (exclusive to CTMH). The inner piece is stamped with Cotton Candy ink, fussy-cut and attached with a pink glitter brad!!! Add A ribbon stem, a graduate sentiment from TPC Studio and viola!

I think the inner pinwheel piece can be cut using the Cricut, but I haven't experimented with it yet. Sometimes I just need to get a card done :).

The reason I have a separate blog other than CTMH is because I have other stamps and though I try, I find that I don't have exactly the words I need in my CTMH stash o'stamps. I just cannot be monogamous to CTMH.

I don't think it's a requirement of the company...and I would think they would want people to include CTMH products as part of a healthy stamping stash. I find that it expands my possibilities!

Well, enjoy the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and stopping by & sharing! I love comments and read them all! javascript:;