Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Life Gets Busy - Happy 2015

Snow, the woodpile, the outhouse, and the shed
Life sure does get busy!  From September last year through Thanksgiving, we spent most of our time at our property, working on insulating and sealing up the "cabin", installing a kitchen area and real propane stove (replacing the campstove) and getting ready for our week-long deer season stay. Then we had wonderful holidays with family. 

Unfinished Kitchen area - still functional!

Deer on our road













As I posted during my thankfulness postings, I did get a couple of days of quiet crafting time to work on some cards.
Thanks for still being out there with me!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and stopping by & sharing! I love comments and read them all! javascript:;