Monday, December 1, 2014

Day #30

Most of my posts are about family and being in the country. This gratefulness blogging is at an end for 2014.  I think this year I've noticed how much more my family means to me. We take every opportunity we can to spend time with family. And the same with our friends.  And I am grateful for our opportunity to have Clayhille. It just brings home how much I enjoy being outdoors. Today I sat in my stand for doe season and it was windy and cold and I didn't see any deer. But I did get to see a bald eagle circling in the clearing over my stand and that made it all worthwhile.  Not everyone gets to see such a beautiful sight. A wonderful way to wrap up my gratefulness diary.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a nice way to enjoy the deer! I only see them in the evening shooting into traffic, so I can't enjoy them like that. I hope you have plenty of family time this upcoming holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Winnie! I hope you have a wonderful holiday as well, with plenty of extra time for Inky Fingers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time and stopping by & sharing! I love comments and read them all! javascript:;