Thursday, June 13, 2013

Super Projects

It's been a busy week or so with birthday celebrations and out of town company. The first two weeks of June are like that!  A lot of WONDERFUL family time!

These adorable CTMH treat containers were put together with assembly line help from grandparents and DH for my nephew's 5th birthday party. The theme was superheroes. I made the invitations too, also with assembly line help from my dear nieces.

I used my Superman Cricut cartridge for the emblem, cut at 1". The emblem was then adhered to a 1-1/4 inch circle punched from blue glitter paper. The starburst is from the CTMH Perfect Fit-Birthday set and fussy-cut. It is adhered to the back of the punched circle. I wrapped the CTMH treat tubes with a 2-1/2 inch strip of superhero patterned paper and secured them with double-stick tape. 



They turned out great...but the 5-year old party-goers didn't stop to look at all the packaging..they went right to the yummy chocolate sixlet treats!


CTMH Materials:
My Creations Clear Treat Tubes
My Acrylix Perfect Fit-Birthday Stamp Set
White Daisy Cardstock 
Baker's Twine Harvest Assortment


Other Materials:
SuperHero Paper, Glitter cardstock, red & gold cardstock - from Archiver's
Cricut Superman cartridge
Bulk Sixlets in Red, Pearl White & Blue

AND...a matching Card.

His Birthday Card uses the CTMH Superhero MyAcrylix set and the same papers. It's all coordinated, so that's kinda fun!

The party was at a Trampoline Jump Party Place. The kids had a BLAST!!!!  The Birthday Boy himself was wearing a Superman costume, and just wore himself out running and jumping!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and stopping by & sharing! I love comments and read them all! javascript:;