Thursday, June 13, 2013

Monkey Business-Repurposed!

I re-purposed my May 25th Monkey business shower invitation card.

I had a sample twin baby shower invitation that I couldn't use. So I took it apart and re-made it. 

It was so simple and I only threw away one piece of background paper.
 
I removed the leaf strip (Animal Crackers paper stack) and the monkey layers. 

Then I made a new replacement background layer from solid cardstock & heat embossed "congratulations" and  adhered it to the card base. I took the twin monkeys on the layered Spellbinders Wonky rectangle die cuts and put them back on top. 

I used it as my card at the twin's mom's baby shower! Success!


 The composite shows the before & after pictures. I was supposed to have made 40 invitations.  Since I didn't get the order, I was glad I re-purposed it!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. How precious! They make you smile just looking at them. I have the set with them in space and use it for little boys all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time and stopping by & sharing! I love comments and read them all! javascript:;