Monday, June 17, 2013

Congrats Quick Card

I made a quick card this morning using CTMH Avonlea paper.

Since I cut the background paper with the flower centered on it (not on purpose), that became my starting point. I layered the patterned CTMH Avonlea paper with Twilight and used Slate as the card base, after inking the edges of the layers with Twilight exclusive ink.

The sentiment is from the Cricut Artiste collection Kudos stamp set. This set comes with the Artiste Cricut cartridge.

Even though I added ribbon and a bow, it seemed a little plain to me so I used the Artiste cartridge (still finding new ways to use it) and cut out the flourishes from both Twilight and Slate cardstock. I am so happy with that cartridge!

Then I used punched a scalloped circle from Twilight paper and punched a one-inch circle from the reverse side of the Avonlea duo paper.
I layered those in the middle of the background rosette and finished it off with a gem from the Later Sk8r workshop to go packet.
It was a snap to put together before I had to run to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and stopping by & sharing! I love comments and read them all! javascript:;