Tuesday, June 4, 2013

DH Birthday

Today is my husband's birthday. We had a wonderful dinner with son & daughter-in-law & 1 of the grandkids.
It's also the 26th anniversary of our first date. Wow. Where did the time go?
I used a Cape Arago sailing ship stamp in Versamark, heat-embossed with Chestnut embossing powder. The zig-zag dry embossing is the background, and the anchor stamp is from the CTMH "Sail Away" stamp. The sentiment is also CTMH, "Joyful Birthday", inked on the edges of the banner.
I used a very dark cardstock for the card itself, so I layered white panels inside.

2 comments:

  1. Such a great birthday card for your hubby! I love the classic image and the fun papers and embossing. How cool that it was the anniversary of your first date! My hubby remembers the date when he came into my office and I gave him an application and gave him his test! We worked together 1 year, he left, and fast forward 10 years and I lost my hubby and he invited me to see him in a play and the rest was history! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winnie, we did! We also met at my place of work, and he came in and installed some backsplash ovet a dark room sink. I think we were in love by the time our second date was over. :) we knew! Just like it was in the cards for y'all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time and stopping by & sharing! I love comments and read them all! javascript:;