Thursday, January 23, 2014

Mojo329

This week slipped away from me...I just completed my Mojo Monday card this morning... which would be Thursday... hmm... been a little busy. However, the crafting must go on.

I was able to create a card using the papers that I've been working with for my friend's daughter's baby shower.

My new E2 internal alphabet cartridge has a beautiful doily in it so I cut it out on the Cricut.

On my first try I am embossed it with and black embossing powder, but then decided that the chestnut embossing powder would go with the papers better, so I redid it.
I used a favorite Stampin ' Up stamp from the retired Illuminations set and a Martha Stewart border punch. 
Not a complicated card. I could easily change up this sketch for other purposes.
Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and stopping by & sharing! I love comments and read them all! javascript:;