Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Cowgirl Baby Shower

The invitations are complete!  I made 37 of them. One I kept for myself, and I created a generic example without personal or location information to protect my friends.
The flat 5x7 card is heat-embossed with pink glitter powder. 

I may never de- glitterize my craft area :).

I used CTMH Paisley Perfect stamps with Versamark ink. The layered center is die cut on my Cricut using a shape in the CTMH Artiste cartridge at 3.75" for the brown,  3.5" for the pink and 3.25" for the white.

The flourished boot came with the internal Alphabet cartridge in my new Cricut E2.

I created the invitation words layout on my computer and printed them on white cardstock. It took a little while to position the words correctly on the Cricut mat, but once I got it lined up with test sheets it was easy to do 40. I always cut a few extras for mishaps.

So here is the final product (with generic information) ...drum roll....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and stopping by & sharing! I love comments and read them all! javascript:;