Friday, November 8, 2013

October Bird Birthday

I haven't been posting, but I have been busy!  I made a gorgeous girly card for my stepmother's birthday!

The paper [DCWV Primrose stack] was the foundation. I used pink glitter embossing powder on an Anna Griffin flourish in the background. Its a little hard to see, but really adds some depth. And Mom loves birds, so the tags included in the stack were perfect!  I added a sentiment to the tag from the Crafty Secrets - Hello Girlfriend set in black embossing powder and layered the tag with muted pink cardstock from Bazzill Basics.


For an embellishment, I punched out a Stampin' Up tab and stamped is using the "Totally Tabs" set, and layered it on top of a portion of pink border. The final embellishments are a lacey ribbon from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found2 Blush Favorite Trims, a Martha Stewart lace butterfly, and a button. Sweet!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and stopping by & sharing! I love comments and read them all! javascript:;