Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Belated Halloween Card...

This card was sent to my brother & sister - in - law, so I waited a bit for posting. I wanted to send them a special card because they were going to a Universal Studios Halloween event.
The paper had Oriel Theater on it and my sister-in-law's name is Auriel, so it seemed appropriate. It was a fun little card to make.

I have most of the Recollections "Haunted" paper stack left and it was on my work table, so it came together easily. I layered some patterned paper on black and cut out the printed section. Then to finish,  it was a snap to add a bit of baker's twine and some embellishment.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and stopping by & sharing! I love comments and read them all! javascript:;