Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Days 2-5

Already the 5th and I missed a couple of days. There is so much for which I am grateful. 

These correspond to my past few days.
Day 2 - Sunday
Grateful for my husband. He is capable of so much, from designing a system and installing solar panels to cooking a mean pot of chili. (The best ever). I am grateful for his love and continued health.

Day 3 - I'm thankful for my job. While frustrating, it can also be highly rewarding. 

Day 4 - I am grateful to have a running vehicle with perks that spoil me. (Heated seats, remote start).

Day 5 - I am thankful to have been born an American, and that I have the right and privilege to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and stopping by & sharing! I love comments and read them all! javascript:;