Monday, September 15, 2014

Princess Cards

   Our friend's granddaughters are our "adopted" nieces...and they both have birthdays in August, so I made these butterfly beauties just for them!

   The paper is Butterfly Kisses by Paper Studio. The stack includes matching cardstock which is handy. I used my Cricut and the CTMH Artiste cartridge to cut the butterflies.  The stamps are an older retired CTMH set, Princess Wings. 

On the first one, I heat-embossed the princess crown, tag, and wings with Amethyst embossing powder, which has a metallic sheen, then fussy-cut them. I over-stamped the word Princess in black after they dried. 


On the other card I stamped the oval tag with CTMH Gypsy ink and heat-embossed the word Princess in black.
 
 A little ribbon and bows are the finishing touches,  along with a dab of iridescent glitter on the little butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and stopping by & sharing! I love comments and read them all! javascript:;