Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Valentine's Card

It's a little late but I've been on  a hiatus from posting as I have been the proposal manager for a project at work that requires 14-16 hour days. That  doesn't leave much time for stamping or posting. So as dear husband says, life got in the way of fun! I'm not done with the project yet but have a few spare moments.

This was my Valentine's card for Dear Hubby this year. The heart is a sticker  on a heat-embossed lace doily in blue.
I couldn't post beforehand... For obvious reasons and then apparently I got too busy to post but it was a nice card that came together quickly and is NOT pink and red, but rather manly.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back! I had to stop making cards for people at work for this month as I have a lot of commitments and plan on going on vacation a bit! (I am going to see Tim Holtz in OH at the Create event at the end of May!! Happy dance!) Your husband's card turned out lovely. I love all the textures you used on it, makes for a nice masculine card! Good luck with your work assignment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time and stopping by & sharing! I love comments and read them all! javascript:;